Suffice it to say, I hated last night’s episode of Bones.
I will keep this short and simple.
Things I liked:
1. Brennan’s puppy-dog face. That was hilarious. And adorable. And totally believable.
2. Hodgins in the field. Any time Hodgins is out and about interviewing suspects is awesome.
3. The random assistant who walked in, handed Hodgins something, and bumped into Angela on her way out.
Things I hated:
1. Where the eff was Booth? He was in a total of five or six scenes. And only three of them with Brennan. How is this okay?
2. The promotion storyline. It wasn’t exactly bad, just way underdeveloped and out of place and odd.
3. The reveal. What? How? What the heck? I thought I missed like ten minutes of the episode—how did they know it was the wife?
4. The utterly ridiculous murderer-catching scene in the town square. What did the guy think he was going to do? Blow everyone up? Blow himself up? Blow up the guy in the ATM machine-house? WHAT? Please, enlighten me.
5. Two words: AGENT. SPARLING.
I can’t even…
No. I just don’t even know what to say about that whole colossal catastrophe of a character.
- Her attitude. It wasn’t funny. It was annoying.
- The fact that Sweets liked her. Really? She was more annoying than Daisy. At least Daisy is sweet.
- The kiss. Don’t even talk to me about that.
- Everything about her.
- Just everything.
Are we celebrating Halloween early? Maybe they were going for gratuitous horror?
I suppose I should be more eloquent, but I can’t be. I’m in too much shock.